Monday, April 1, 2013

The Near Death Experience of Colourful Abyss

So what happened here? As is customary in this scene, someone forgot to pay for the domain and our old site is now lost. I don't know if it will ever come back, so I don't really know if this blog will be only temporary for the upcoming releases, or if it will become a new permanent home for the group.  In any case, I'm not going to invest any effort into making it look nice and "professional" for now (or ever, for that matter).

To prepare for the upcoming releases, I'm going to post links for some of our recent releases (and this should give you a hint about what releases you can expect in the future).



Bloody Mary Chapter 7 and Chapter 8

Yuru Yuru Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10

P.S. Regardless of the apparent date of this post, it's not a joke. I wish it was though, so I could be spared from all this headache.

1 comment:

  1. It's OK. The site looks nice and clean, it's got a minimalist Bauhaus design. Looks like something Steve Jobs would have advocated.

    ReplyDelete