Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bloody Mary Chapter 9

I bet you didn't expect this one. It's been so long, right? Well, lucky for the fans of Bloody Mary, I don't like to leave the work half done. After a lot of time and hustling that involved a significant number of fellow scanlators, the pain of getting raws and finding editors, I can finally present you with the continuation of the story of Mariko, a succubus with a penchant for extreme violence.


And now, without further ado, here's Bloody Mary Chapter 9!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for this. I actually made several attempts to buy these volumes and could not find any way to get them to the states. I just completely gave up on seeing what happened. Y'all are the shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yeah, itadakimasu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good surprise :)

    ReplyDelete